Type keyword(s) to search

Demetria McKinney: It's All About That Bobb

• Start Topic

Ok, Demetria's position is still a mystery to me. When they where filming, I remember reading she and Claudia would be full-time. Since she has appeared, I haven't seen a tagline nor an intro package. So is she a HW or FOHW?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember reading Demetria was to be full time with Claudia a friend and they switched it up later.   Seems like the shows across the franchise have had mystery decisions regarding cast members and status...

Edited by CyberJawa1986

I like Demetria for the most part and if the switch in roles is true...Demetria was originally the new HW and Claudia the friend, and their statuses were shuffled after filming, I bet we lost a lot of footage to let us get to know more of Demetria outside of RogerBobb.  

A shame as I typically don't like the friend of's, the role to me is so unnecessary usually, since friend's (except Brandi) and a lot of HW's too, are typically a one and done lately across the franchise.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 1

I became familiar with her through Tyler Perry's House of Payne just like Joyce from RHOBH so I was concerned about her coming on Housewives after Joyce didn't get a fair shake. I thought the Roger stuff was overkill but besides that I like Demetria. Demetria being swapped out as a main housewife may be better in the long run. From what I've seen of her outside this show she has a fun personality and a sense of humor and she was at least able to get her name out there for her music career. Unlike Porsha, this one can sing.

Her new video.

• Love 1