Johnny Damon:  The Johnny Damon Foundation

Gilbert Gottfried:  Autism Speaks

Brandi Glanville:  Make-a-Wish

Kate Gosselin:  Camp Barnabas

Ian Ziering:  Epidermolysis Bullosa Medical Research Foundation

Jamie Anderson:  Protect Our Winters

Sig Hansen:  Coast Guard Foundation

Kevin Jonas:  Convoy of Hope

I am always so wary of celebrity self named and founded charities as much of the funding goes to pay the celebrity in their role of CEO, etc.  So many charities report about 10% of the funds raised as going to those in need as identified by the charity as the rest goes to 'administrative' costs.  I am much more comfortable when a celebrity is raising funds for an established charity.  It's one reason I was so glad that Bret Michaels won over Holly Robinson Peete in their season as her charity's administrative costs were quite high.  Many people establish charities in order to pay themselves.  I tried to look up both Leeza Gibbons' and Johnny Damon's charities in order to assess the administrative costs versus the percentage that actually goes to those in need.  Anyone find this info?

I'm just disappointed that the show this year hasn't shown the celebrity winners turning over the money to the charities.  I actually liked that--it was often a very touching moment, especially Marlee Matlin and Trace Atkins with their charities.

• Love 4

Jamie's charity sounds more like political advocacy than a charity. Shouldn't the chosen charity help people in some way, besides the snowboarders, who of course wouldn't want to see places with less snow?

JAMIE ANDERSON TAKES ON CLIMATE CHANGE ON THE APPRENTICE TONIGHT!

TONIGHT ON NBC, Watch the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice featuring Olympic snowboarder Jamie Anderson.  9:00 PM Eastern/Pacific.

We’re beyond honored that Olympic Gold Medalist Jamie Anderson chose POW as her nonprofit partner on this season’s Celebrity Apprentice.  They might as well just hand her the final award now for taking on climate-denier Donald Trump about climate change in front of millions of viewers.  It’s a huge step forward for the climate movement and we’re so thankful that Jamie is using the platform she has to address something that’s on all of our minds right now.

Thank you Jamie!

Yeah... I must have missed that part where she took on Trump about climate change.