Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation without Spoilers

Lamb18
  • Start Topic

Last night while watching theshort clip of Doug interacting with the young fan and giving her the menu board, I suddenly got the "feeling" that Doug is going to be the winner.  I have no idea if the finale has been taped yet or not.

Season 11 I got this same feeling about Nick Elmi during the first episode and I posted about it in Speculation without Spoilers right away (now lost in the TWOP graveyard).

I hadn't gotten any "feeling" about any of the contestants until last night during Doug's talking head.  So, we'll see what happens.

• Love 1

Last night while watching theshort clip of Doug interacting with the young fan and giving her the menu board, I suddenly got the "feeling" that Doug is going to be the winner.  I have no idea if the finale has been taped yet or not.

Season 11 I got this same feeling about Nick Elmi during the first episode and I posted about it in Speculation without Spoilers right away (now lost in the TWOP graveyard).

I hadn't gotten any "feeling" about any of the contestants until last night during Doug's talking head.  So, we'll see what happens.

I got the same feeling watching this weeks episode. For no other reason than it's obvious. I really want Gregory to win but would take Doug over Mei any day so....

It seems almost too soon for me to make a speculation, now that George has entered the fray.  I have no idea whether he'll knock everyone else on their ear or whether he'll not be quite the sensation that people seem to think he is.  While I like George, it almost seems unfair to me that he could come back in at this late date and win the whole thing.

Gregory has been my favorite for a long time, not only for his cooking skills but from his honesty about himself and his past and also for his humility.  Greg isn't big on bragging and lets his food speak for itself.  He's also one of the most congenial contestants, always encouraging others and complimenting them.  I noticed when Katie went home, Greg was the only person to reach out and give her a hug.

I like Doug.  He seems to be doing much better lately, and I'm happy for him.  However, my heart is still with Greg, who has won the most challenges since the start of the contest and who, I think, deserves to win.  As things stand now, I'll put my money on Greg.

Edited by Lura