Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E42: I'm Addicted to Molly

Empress1

I didn't see the whole ep - I crashed after the one got back from rehab - but what struck me about it was how both women looked like hell. Hair damaged and brittle, and they were both painfully thin - the one who went to rehab was less than 85 pounds when she went in. I suspect she fell off the wagon given that her birthday was coming up and she didn't seem committed to staying away from her friends who used.

Both of these girls are (unsurprisingly) total trainwrecks.  Paige the dancer made me want to throw things at my TV because her voice was like nails on a chalkboard and her constant whining.  My goodness.  I'll be surprised if she makes it to 30.  These two were like a walking billboard for an anti-drug campaign.  

Both of these girls are (unsurprisingly) total trainwrecks.  Paige the dancer made me want to throw things at my TV because her voice was like nails on a chalkboard and her constant whining.  My goodness.  I'll be surprised if she makes it to 30.  These two were like a walking billboard for an anti-drug campaign.  

• Love 1

Was that salvia?

Wow, I've been shocked by the before/after meth pics but this molly episode scared me more.  Both girls were wrecked.  Physically, their skin was so bad, all those bruises, and why did their hands look stained black? Mentally, they were gone, could barely form coherent sentences.  

Molly is a motherfucker, stay away kids.

Those women are likely brain damaged. I remember a True Life about ecstasy and the woman they profiled had holes in her brain when they did a scan. She was no longer using but the damage was done. With Paige in particular, something was really off about her.

Both of them seemed off. I wasn't convinced that the professors' daughter was clean. She looked and sounded better than she had prior to rehab, granted, but still seemed distant and fried. And then she was at the beer pong party? Girl, if your friends won't agree not to drink around you, they aren't your friends.

I'm dying to know what Paige's dream dance job was. At one point, Paige was crying in the mirror, and I was thinking, you had time to put on all that sparkly silver eye shadow, and you couldn't wash your hair?