Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E18: Zero Days

• Start Topic

While online during game play, Eric overhears his computer systems expert friend being attacked. Now it's up to NCIS to figure out if the computer system that manages the Russian missiles is at risk. A familiar face from Kensi's past shows up in Afghanistan

In what I thought would simply be a filler for next weeks ["Spoils of War"] epic episode turned out to be the best episode since "The Frozen Lake".  How about a round of applause for Daniela Ruah! What a great performance! I love actors that can make you feel every single emotion their conveying w/o a line of dialogue and she did that completely! 

• Love 1

Good lord, if the any of the actors (Kensi/Deeks/Sam/Callen) leave the show, I will be ticked. off.

It would completely throw off the show chemistry.

Loving the new forum so far, since now we can have multiple and dedicated threads!

I don't think any of them are going anywhere.  

I liked this episode but I am still not sold on the whole Kensi goes completely emotional, forgets all of her training, and breaks every rule in place in a war zone for some dude who abandoned her years ago.  I mean, I know she wants answers, but really?  I think the writers did a great disservice to her character with this plot line.  I am all for suspending disbelief, but having worked in war zones and knowing the stringent rules in place, this was really jarring.

• Love 1

I was surprised that Eric would go to see Ira Wells alone after hearing shots. Call Sam or whoever. Eric in his pj bottoms being bailed out by Deeks was funny.

Nell was cute as the interrogator DOD Stephenie Prim. Deeks said, "She's Good!" Sam replied, "Scary Good!".

Surprise Hetty sent Nell out in the field to help Wells alone. Thought maybe an unnamed Agent would go alone for security reasons. Just in case the baddies were still after Wells. Sam and Callen visiting Boris was fun.

Eric and Ira on the roof doing the reprogramming. Then we have the shoot out. Sam was so worried about Eric. Looked like he was shot. Wasn't a friend of Sam's shot on a roof like this a couple seasons ago?

I wondered if Jack was put in with Kensi to see what she knew. Seems like Sabatino is missing. Will he come and save Kensi? But Jack being dropped my Kensi, then taken away just as she is asking questions seems a bit strange. Her escape plan was stopped. Was someone listening? The sniper shot she had of him the week before he looked like he was leading the group.

I wondered if Jack was put in with Kensi to see what she knew. Seems like Sabatino is missing. Will he come and save Kensi? But Jack being dropped my Kensi, then taken away just as she is asking questions seems a bit strange. Her escape plan was stopped. Was someone listening? The sniper shot she had of him the week before he looked like he was leading the group.

I think he was definitely put in there to see what she knew. It was very convenient that the bad guys took him away just when Kensi devised a plan to get them out of there. Sabatino is back from wherever in next weeks episode -- take a look at the promo -- he's w. Callen and Granger.

• Love 1

Well I'm still not convinced that Sabatino is the mole. Kensi and the show are trying to point us that way. But Granger don't seem to believe it. As I have stated and I saw others did, it could be Booker the tech guy. Two things point that way to me. 1)He has been quiet and in the back ground which tried to push the suspicions away from him. And 2) The actor played Pelant on BONES, always a finger point to staying a badie in the next role.

But those two "dectective tv show points" highlight him to me. None of it has been by his actions on the show and that is how the producers like it until he is pointed out as possibly bad. So my money is on Booker being the mole. Sabatino is a good "Lone Wolf" type and Jack is still a "not sure" in my book.