Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, normasm said:

Riff, the clowns. The CLOWNS....

it's just one. one clown. apparently, he went to Paget's house at night, with a pumpkin (a fall gift) and she was completely freaked out by it. LOL. She tweeted (scarey clown picture edited) as below. and got even (other picture)

paget.png

paget2.jpg

• Love 5

I saw a photo last week or so of MGG with Puddles, and this looks like Puddles' ensemble.  Wonder if that's where Matthew got it?  Of course, Puddles is (literally) 7-ish feet tall so Matthew woulda had to have it hemmed...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, senin said:

I,m not usually scared of clowns but this picture... I don't know if it's the eyes, or the make up but I'm really getting a "strange" feeling. 

Clowns have always freaked me out, from John Wayne Gacy to the clown honking Penelope Garcia's breast when she was younger. Even Matthew can't make clowns palatable to me.

4 minutes ago, senin said:

Are we going to do a before-after series now?? 

The picture is so lovely... I can imagine myself sitting there reading. 

Me, too! I have a night stand overflowing with books. I should have reviews of these books posted in the next few weeks.

On-topic: There is a nail polish by Sally Hansen called Pisces of You, a lovely bluish-green shade. Yes, I have this shade. This is what it looks like (these aren't my nails btw):

31zLIA7rX5L.jpg

I can totally imagine Matthew wanting to borrow this because Matthew, is well, Matthew.

1 minute ago, ReidFan said:

all I need now is a really good Matthew sitting and reading picture to stick into it......

Somehow I don't think you'll have problems with this.

actually, he'd almost have to be laying down.....the back support of the bench would only come about half way up his back, sitting. And there's no headspace above it for a taller person. I'd have to create more of the fall colours above the bench.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

actually, he'd almost have to be laying down.....the back support of the bench would only come about half way up his back, sitting. And there's no headspace above it for a taller person. I'd have to create more of the fall colours above the bench.

Be brave in this pursuit my sweet.

I have to admit that I don't know senin. When I put this one together last year it was because someone wanted me to use that particular photo of Matthew.  The fall background and the bench I found on the internet and I don't honestly remember their origin. My other fall colour photos are all genuine. They are from the park behind my house. 

Edited by ReidFan
fixing typo.....hate using my phone
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ReidFan said:

I have to admit that I don't know senin. When I put this one together last year it was because someone wanted me to use that particular photo of Matthew.  The fall background and the bench I found on the internet and I don't honestly remember their origin. My other fall colour photos are all genuine. They are from the park behind my house. 

You are very lucky to have such a beautiful place behind your house!!

• Love 1

you are right. I am. I go there almost every day (if I'm not working). Sad to say, I don't think the fall colours will be as nice this year. The summer didn't have much rain, there were a lot of very dry and hot days. None of the nut bearing trees are bearing nuts (no chestnuts, no acorns, no hazelnuts, no walnuts) and the deciduous trees seem to be dropping their leaves prematurely rather than having them go to colour first :( . I suspect the lack of rain has caused this. Fortunately, for Photoshop purposes, I took (too) many pictures last fall, so I have lots to work with still.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, senin said:

Spoiling us, really spoiling us!!

no, not really. These are just reposts for me O:-)...... and you guys didn't get your screen capture of the day yet (though no one guessed correctly where the last one came from yet) I'm putting the finishing touches on Yet Another Reid and Melissa fanfic at th moment and I'm a little distracted by hockey too.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, normasm said:

He made the mouth even bigger this time, and has red on the nose instead of black. Sounds like it was a clown weekend.

Maybe he was inspired by the Clown Motel.  I really don't like clowns so much, but he makes a good one.  We will probably be seeing a lot of that outfit during the lead-up to Halloween.  Perhaps he will even pair the top with regular trousers at some point.  I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

• Love 2
On 9/19/2016 at 9:17 AM, Droogie said:

Maybe he was inspired by the Clown Motel.  I really don't like clowns so much, but he makes a good one.  We will probably be seeing a lot of that outfit during the lead-up to Halloween.  Perhaps he will even pair the top with regular trousers at some point.  I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Googled Clown Hotel, and got really creeped out. I also think Matthew would like The Witch's House.
http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/22727

Edited by Bookish Jen
On 9/19/2016 at 0:51 PM, normasm said:

Probably not; it looks like a skull with long hair!

Yep, see the difference now, but mine is the same bone color against a black background with pearl-like accents. I haven't worn it in a while.

Edited by Bookish Jen
  • Love 1

WOW!! 

Beautiful (more than beautiful) picture even without Matthew. With him... two shots of him ... (sorry, cna't find the word)

And I just saw Conflicted yesterday, I'm revisiting season 4 for the millionth time, I really love this one. And MGG is sooooo handsome in it. 

Edited by senin
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

I think season 4 was vastly underrated. Lotta good Reid in that season. and the luscious hair. and the <<shut up Riff>> .........

Reidfan - every fan poll I have seen rates Season 4 as their favourite. Why do you say it is vastly under rated. Certainly it ties with Season 1 for me as CM at its best!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

combining one of my favourite forest shots with one of my favourite Matthew photos.

SpencerRedForest.jpg

You do realize you've set off a powder keg posting this? I can only imagine what my fellow Reidettes are coming up with your latest edition of Spencer in the Season of Autumn.

• Love 1
On 9/17/2016 at 5:08 PM, ReidFan said:

meh.... I tried, it's just a difficult angle to try and compensate with........

fallintoreading.jpg

ReidFan, this Thursday is the start of fall. May I post this for my Graphic and Novel series at my blog? I will give you the all important credit. Just let me know if you want to go by ReidFan or your actually name. Thanks. You can always PM me.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

absolutely you may use it... and just use @R31dfan for any credit......thank you. I try to keep my real name off the Internet because of my husband's occupation.

Cool. I totally get why you'd want to stay somewhat anonymous. Love ya!