Type keyword(s) to search

Spencer Reid: Gorgeous Gray Matter

• Start Topic

Thanks for the info. I find him quite attractive with those glasses. 

23 minutes ago, Bookish Jen said:

I think I found the Reid Season 1 Hair!

290x218_13276939_8146647_1469443327.jpg

I hadn't really understood what you meant by "snap-on Lego style piece style".Now I get it !!! 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I love all his hair except the uber short cut. But Season 5 is my favourite - straggly yes, on occasion, but I guess I'm still just an old hippy at heart. This is my favourite pic - at Haley's funeral. The emotion just pours out of him! And he has the purple scarf!

KwtBnoq.jpg

Same here. This is my favorite hairstyle on him. 

1 hour ago, ReidFan said:

I believe he had a nasty reaction to a cleaning solution of the contact lenses, ended up with an infection and went with the glasses for a while. I wish he'd continue to wear them at least once in a while. I wore contacts for years, and always wore my glasses at least part of the time too.

Same here. I wish to see him on occasion with glasses on to.

• Love 2

Ok, I admit I don't know the distinction between different types of coats. I just thought of a trenchcoat as a long coat. I could have sworn Reid wore a long dark/black coat at some point.

I believe Hotch did as well. Maybe it was Hotch who had the coat I'm trying to remember. I was trying to find good pictures of the long coats that are don't look all bulky.

• Love 1
On 10/5/2016 at 2:46 PM, Old Dog said:

I love all his hair except the uber short cut. But Season 5 is my favourite - straggly yes, on occasion, but I guess I'm still just an old hippy at heart. This is my favourite pic - at Haley's funeral. The emotion just pours out of him! And he has the purple scarf!

KwtBnoq.jpg

is that my screencap  OleDoggie ? (I do so love the expression on his face, in his eyes....even if I'm not fond of the hair)

I don't think it's yours Reidfan - I got it from Google images. How I love how MGG can show so much emotion without saying a word. I am so sad today because I feel I really don't want to watch last night's episode, even for Reid, and it feels like I've lost a very important part of my life. What a crappy year this has been on all levels. If MGG is missing this October again there really is no reason to watch the show at all.

Edited by Old Dog
Grammar!
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

Happy Thanksgiving to the Canadian people here...

ThanksMGG2smaller.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your fellow Canadians!

And would you please be a lamb and Reidify this to express thanks (giving) for books. I'll use it at my blog.

12 hours ago, Droogie said:

I love that suit on him.  So clear that his suits are tailored just for him.

Yes, there is a very good chance some of his suits are bespoke (he can certainly afford one). Or he buys a suit and then has it tailored to fit him perfectly. I may not be a silver spooner rich guy like Matthew. I'm more of a wooden spooner trying to make it back to being a stainless steel spooner, clawing my way back into a middle class life I once enjoyed, and even I have a go-to tailor and cobbler when needed.

2 hours ago, Bookish Jen said:

Yes, there is a very good chance some of his suits are bespoke (he can certainly afford one). Or he buys a suit and then has it tailored to fit him perfectly. I may not be a silver spooner rich guy like Matthew. I'm more of a wooden spooner trying to make it back to being a stainless steel spooner, clawing my way back into a middle class life I once enjoyed, and even I have a go-to tailor and cobbler when needed.

Yes, he has said he uses his dad's tailor in LV.

• Love 1
On 10/6/2016 at 5:34 PM, ReidFan said:

I'm not sure what you want me to do with it, Booky? clarify?

Something along the line of "Thanks for Reading" or thereabouts, meaning I'm grateful for people reading my blog.

Edited by Bookish Jen
34 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

another old one, done on an Internet found background before I discovered I could take my own fall colours photos

walksonwater2.jpg

Is this one of Matthew's modeling gigs? Such a shame he is so darn ugly.

#ratbastard

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Bookish Jen said:

Something along the line of "Thanks for Reading" or thereabouts, meaning I'm grateful for people reading my blog.

okay, but with or without Matthew & the pumpkins in it. That's what I'm unclear on, :)

17 minutes ago, Bookish Jen said:

Is this one of Matthew's modeling gigs? Such a shame he is so darn ugly.

#ratbastard

I believe so, I lifted it from a google search "Matthew Gray Gubler walking model" so yeah...

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

okay, but with or without Matthew & the pumpkins in it. That's what I'm unclear on, :)

I believe so, I lifted it from a google search "Matthew Gray Gubler walking model" so yeah...

Oh, definitely with Matthew on it, perhaps with a turkey on his head like a little chapeau or something, just to be silly.

And I figured that pic was from one of Matthew's runway gigs, so glad the outfit he's wearing is actually attractive and wearable.

23 hours ago, Bookish Jen said:

I just felt that I had to say "Thanks for creating it"!! 

A few comments for the last  pictures (I'm not quoting because the post would get too long)

• As usual, I love them!!
  • He looks so young in the modelling one !
  • That park near your home, Reidfan, I wish I lived near it too. 
  • And finally, the Halloween one, even if we don't see Matthew's face, we see his hands, that's enough for me!! 

Thanks for posting them !! 

Edited by senin
  • Love 1

Egad, Matthew must be having some kind of influence on me. I went to bed early last night, but before I retired, I made sure I put some moisturizing creme on my feet and then put on some soft fleece socks. I actually put on mismatched socks by mistake. Oops! Too tired to give a flying whoop, I went to sleep and woke up to see my bangs looking like I had combed them with an egg beater!

Coincidence or something else?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, ReidFan said:

first snowfall yesterday, but I was actually out on the road. Here's the one I did LAST year for first snow

snowinsunnidaleMGGtexted.jpg

I'd love to see Matthew, raised in Las Vegas, and now living and working in LA, survive a real-life Midwestern winter.

2 hours ago, ReidFan said:

first snowfall yesterday, but I was actually out on the road. Here's the one I did LAST year for first snow

snowinsunnidaleMGGtexted.jpg

I remember someone captioning that pic of Reid with "Hey look! Someone wrote 'gullible' on the ceiling!"