Type keyword(s) to search

Knight After Knight

Primetimer

Didn't get Cig's life makeup at all. Drew's probably did work the best together but Dina's was a close second and she has been great all season so I am happy she won. Also I think it's been announced that the twist for next year is that they are becoming the latest reality show to copy the mentors/teams format. Previous winners are coming back to run teams of aspiring artists. I think Laura is one and the other two are from earlier seasons I didnt watch.

I really was not a fan of Cig's entire life knight. I thought the blue and white paint on it looked really awful, and the makeup was terrible. He should have kept Rashaad's face that he sculpted.

As much as I loved Dina's pieces and wanted her to win, I did think that Drew had a slight edge over hers. His really looked phenomenal. Still, I am so happy with her win, as she had my favorite looks of the season, and is one of my favorite contestants of all of the seasons on this show.

Just such a nice season with nice competitors and such nice returning champions - the Couch Potatoes at my house will miss spending part of each Tuesday night with these nice people. Guess we will have to watch "Stalker" now.

This was the best new show I've found for me and my 8 year old daughter. Her words: "these people are fun-competitive not mean-competitive." We came off watching a particularly heinous Masterchef season together this year.

Who knew... Cig's girlfriend was really cute! She must dig the hats.

Dina and Cig I think had the two best overall knights (their Death knights) but Drew truly had the better overall. At least for me.

• Love 1