Type keyword(s) to search

You think Grandma knows everything?

You think she is behind everything? While she was telling a story to Jacob she said, ''that little girl was a demon herself.''

Plus, she was able to get Barbera to dissapear. She sees to be behind all those dead bodies from the factory. My question is why she always seems to be up to no good. What I hope doesn't happen is someone random gets introduced to the story and she just spins off of and continues grandmas story. I will say that the grandma does seem like a witch.

I think there are things the grandmother knows but I don't think she is a reliable source of information. She is manipulative.  I have no idea what her plan is (she could just be one of those types who is evil for the sake of being evil) but I don't find anything she says to be completely credible.  Of course if she is a master manipulator, she mixes truth with lies so it is hard to distinguish between the two.  I agree she is up to no good.  Why, I have no idea, but one does get the feeling that she likes having power over other people (why they allow her to have it is another question altogether).

You think she is behind everything? While she was telling a story to Jacob she said, ''that little girl was a demon herself.''

Plus, she was able to get Barbera to dissapear. She sees to be behind all those dead bodies from the factory. My question is why she always seems to be up to no good. What I hope doesn't happen is someone random gets introduced to the story and she just spins off of and continues grandmas story. I will say that the grandma does seem like a witch.

Actually I thought she said something like that little girl became a demon herself. I assumed she meant because she is now one of the Returned, she is now a demon, not that she was as a little girl. However, I could be wrong, maybe I just thought she said that.

As for the question, I don't know that I think she is behind it exactly, but I think she knows much more than any of the other characters because she dealt with the returned when she was a child.

• Love 1
Actually I thought she said something like that little girl became a demon herself. I assumed she meant because she is now one of the Returned, she is now a demon, not that she was as a little girl. However, I could be wrong, maybe I just thought she said that.

You are correct, she said she is now a demon. 

I also think she is behind the returned.  She and her family did something back when where it was so heinous that the dead returned.  They kept on killing them until she figured out that they have to want to stay dead.  She knew when she returned that more than likely the ones she got rid of had also returned.