Type keyword(s) to search

Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds: Captain Tight Pants

Lisin

To some he is Captain Tight Pants, to others a powerful ugly creature - the one they would make prettier if they could.

But if you ask Mal he will tell you that he is so... very... pretty. Just too pretty for God to let him die.

Edited by decembar13
  • Love 1

Please excuse if we are insufficiently observant, but some of us do not recall Mal wearing unusually tight pants.  Maybe someone would be so kind as to post a link to a picture for our edification?

• Love 2

Please excuse if we are insufficiently observant, but some of us do not recall Mal wearing unusually tight pants.  Maybe someone would be so kind as to post a link to a picture for our edification?

Just recently started watching, but in Shindig Kaylee refers to him as Captain Tightpants.  Not sure if it was used before then in the show itself (I hadn't noticed).  I don't know if that was in reference to his party duds or his regular wear.  Neither looked overly snug to me.

No, it was just a one-off reference - and doesn't actually mean that his pants really were especially snug, just that Kaylee was teasing him because he was so uncomfortable in such formal wear.

• Love 1