Type keyword(s) to search

Adult Swim: Now With 20% More FOX Cartoons!

Sandman87
  • Start Topic

For anyone going to New York Comic Con next month, Adult Swim will be hosting three panels.

Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” Season Eight Sneak Peek

Thu, Oct 17, 2024

4:45 PM - 5:45 PM

Main Stage

Celebrate the return of the global phenomenon “Rick and Morty” with executive producers Dan Harmon and Scott Marder and voice cast Harry Belden, Ian Cardoni, Sarah Chalke, Spencer Grammer, and Chris Parnell as they dive into the upcoming season.

I’m in. My concern is that a mob would come in, wielding torches and pitchforks, responding to the anime series.

Adult Swim’s “Night of New” Screening

Thu, Oct 17, 2024

8:30 PM - 9:30 PM

Room 409

Get an early look at Adult Swim’s most talked-about new and returning series. We will be screening “Women Wearing Shoulder Pads” from series creator Gonzalo Cordova, “Common Side Effects” from executive producers Mike Judge and Greg Daniels and co-creators Joe Bennett and Steve Hely, and a sneak peak of “YOLO: Rainbow Trinity” from creator Michael Cusack.

Too late for me. WWSP and YOLO were brought up at last year’s show. The former is set to be the first Spanish-language show running on AS.

Adult Swim’s “Lazarus” Sneak Peek and Q&A

Fri, Oct 18, 2024

3:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Room 405

Join anime legend Shinichirō Watanabe for a special look at his new Adult Swim series “Lazarus.” Celebrated for his influential body of work that includes “Cowboy Bebop,” “Lazarus” marks Watanabe’s return to the sci-fi action genre with a globe-trotting thriller set in the near future. Adult Swim’s head of action and anime and series executive producer Jason DeMarco, along with producers Joseph Chou and Takenari Maeda, will join Watanabe to discuss this exciting new series.

More of a Toonami thing. I’m guessing hyping Uzumaki isn’t an issue since it will have aired by the time of the con.

One more thing: has anyone else been watching Psi Cops? I’m telling you, it has really grown on me.