Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Venus vs. Mars

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Hoe-ni has a type (married men) and Lewis fell for the “I couldn’t get pregnant” trick. 🤦🏻‍♀️

That baby is going to cause so many frictions and heartaches between the Stewarts. And the baby mama is messy!

“The audacity of you to just reduce me to just another n**** like you wasn’t out there passin’ out p*ssy to fresh ex-con clients like it’s Christmas. And I got over that. Then after he tried to kill you, you woke up for months in the middle of the night screaming his name and I am the one who held you till you fell f*ckin’ asleep and I got over that. I’m the one who has to forgive, not you. I’m the reason why we’re married, not you but you can treat me however the f*ck you want, and I’m the n****?”

We all know Jax and Lewis aren’t saints. Am glad Lewis can get this out of his chest. 👏🏻

Ohh, Sally could be JT’s killer. She’s been acting so weird lately, putting more pressure to Jax to defend Shanelle etc.

8 hours ago, Snazzy Daisy said:

We all know Jax and Lewis aren’t saints. Am glad Lewis can get this out of his chest. 

When Lewis was talking about Jax and the Damon drama, I was shouting "You better say it!" I feel awful for Jax with this new baby, but she better not play Sally Innocent.

I feel bad for the baby.

If Shanelle is acquitted, that means someone else will be targeted for investigation, right? With a high visibility death, do the cops just give up if their first case fails, or do they start looking for another suspect?