Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E32: Power of Veto #10

• Start Topic

(edited)

This episode was a snooze-fest.  Like you don't need a full hour plus to show "The Tragic Betrayal of Leah and the Ultimate Demise that Will Be MJ's Fate." or "How Chelsie Has Already Won This Game: Part 8."

And you couldn't pay me to sit through that crappy looking movie which is obviously a Paramount production.  I have a vague memory of another half hour Paramount movie ad for some race car film years back on BB.  That looked terrible too.  Product placement of a bag of chips is bad enough but these movie product placements off the charts suck.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

Oh look, a 90-minute commercial for a VERY DELIGHTFUL robot movie! (Wait... has this entire season been a commercial for the VERY DELIGHTFUL robot movie??)

I amused myself during the movie segment by trying to catch them reading their lines from whatever teleprompter or cue cards that were placed just out of camera view. You know there's no way they made all those TOTALLY SINCERE comments unprompted. (And if they did, that's a tragic story of a different kind.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

When "fake Julie" asked if the houseguests would stand with her against Ainsley, I would have shouted, "No way!  I support AInsley 100%!"  It was so obvious that "Julie" was actually AInsley; why would the real Julie show up in the AI box instead of on the TV?!?  Come on, houseguests, this ain't (or is it AIn't?) rocket science!

Plus, I would have loved to see if shouting support for AInsley would have messed up their script for AInsley when she revealed herself.  "I knew you houseguests were terri --wait, you said what? - uh, uh, okay, good; glad to have you on my ---side? Um, can't we start this again?" LOL

I talked to my sister on the phone last night.  She's really worried that Angela is actually going to win this season.  She is NOT happy over the possibility! haha

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, Skooma said:

This episode was a snooze-fest.  Like you don't need a full hour plus to show "The Tragic Betrayal of Leah and the Ultimate Demise that Will Be MJ's Fate." or "How Chelsie Has Already Won This Game: Part 8."

But...but...but if it wasn't for the extra 30 mins how would I have ever seen, re-seen, seen again, and then once more in slow motion Rubina tossing the container over and onto the fridge.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10