Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Chapter Twelve

• Start Topic

This episode is all:

Sunja and Kyunghee trying to repress their feelings.  Hansu manages to draw a little bit out of Sunja and maybe Kyunghee is letting hers out.  Maybe the rice shed burning down unleashed some things.

Hansu lets out anger, almost pummels the man to death if not for discovering that Noa was watching him.

Meanwhile Solomon and Naomi, both being on the verge of some professional success seems to act as an aphrodisiac.  Old Sunja also feeling it.

Well they're in August 1945 so they're allowed some happiness before things become grim again.

I just realized Naomi is playing by lovely Anna Sawai who just won a (well deserved) Emmy for Shogun. Congrats, Anna!

Another gorgeous episode.  I cried when Sunja’s mother arrived. That was kind of Hansu, even if he did it to ingratiate himself back into Sunja’s life.

Does anyone else have trouble viewing this show?  When I start it I just get a black screen and have to FF past the opening credits before I can see anything. (Then I can rewind to see whatever I missed.). It’s annoying.