Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Life Force

• Start Topic

lqxayLXYqLVHd7rQh9zjBziob53.jpg

Layton demands to use Big Alice to rescue Liana; Ruth, now mayor of New Eden, refuses because it's the town's power supply; Layton makes Javi jury-rig a solution, giving them three weeks of electricity.

Premiere Date: Sunday, August 4, 2024    AMC     9pm 

snowpiercer-season-4-episode-3e.jpg

I didn't think I could start to dislike Layton. But he became a ass in this one.

I hope all these story lines are somewhat resolved this season

• Like 1

Layton sure broke bad this time.  Who cares about New Eden?  He's willing to sacrifice the entire settlement on a very unlikely chase, with no plan as to when he gets there.  But hey, there's enough nitwits in the town to volunteer to go with him.

The Admiral is sketchy as hell.  I don't buy for a moment this "I'm going to save mankind" bullshit.

• Like 1

I'm surprised to say I'm enjoying this season, certainly more than the last. Since it's TNT/AMC it's pretty obvious that this has a happy ending. The only question is who dies before we get there. 

Agree about Layton. Great idea to just take off with an entire town's source of life with no real plan whatsoever. Of course, this being TV, it'll work. 

There was no real reason the kidnap the child. This is all a contrivance to get the major players all back on Snowpeircer. 

I am not hating it though.