Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Marya Was Here

• Start Topic

The bus pusher has to be Milo, no? He would know about sneaky busloads of Russian girls coming in. Bunny would not know nor would he care. When Bunny wants to make a scene, he goes to your place with guns and makes his displeasure known that way.

I know people respond to trauma in all kind of irrational ways but hey Tracy? Remember how your husband just joined the SWAT team? And remember how your brother-in-law regularly gets away with murder in Kingstown because the KPD happily cover it up for him?

I think Iris is being spied on by those other two hangers-on that Connie always has around. I'm pretty sure the lady cloned Iris' phone.

Clever of Mike to distract Bunny by getting a phone to Raph. I hope Mike and Bunny make up soon.

• Like 2

I kind of thought that Constantine ran a false flag operation and was the actual perp who killed them all.  That would necessitate someone else to blame it on, which may become evident next episode.  He sure seemed nonchalant at seeing all those bodies on the ground, and was willing to accept the cause, at least around others.

So it was the doctor who raped the inmate?

The AB gang seems to be who shoved the bus into the river, IMO. No Cal this week but we see the AB guards running amok. Why hasn't the warden stepped in? I can't imagine Carney kept his beating to himself. It feels like we're missing a few scenes.

Tracy's interaction with that guard was eye-rolling. She is surrounded by people who would literally just kill that guy for her without a second thought. She doesn't need to be worried. She is acting like a regular person instead of a Kingstown local, married to a cop, and sister-in-law to the Mayor.

Ian and Charlie making an appearance was a nice touch. Ian, still trying to get Charlie to reveal where all his victims are and -bam- Charlie draws the cop he killed while on walkabout with Ian last season. Oops. That's foreshadowing, certainly.

I'm sad Bunny and Mike are on the outs, but Mike needs a little taste of reality. He can't be the puppeteer all the time, he isn't all knowing.

Iris' story is starting to flesh out a little. It's a bit anvillicious to have those two random characters (man and woman) show up in her circle, so I'm sure she'll be tripped up by one of them at some point. Not that I care overly about HER but the trickle down on Mike and everyone else will be the issue.

Rebecca standing up for herself to Mike was great - I didn't think he was funny, either. She's never late, and if she was, how would he EVER know!? 

• Like 2