Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Shekinah shocks Sarper with a memento from her past. Corona is ready for Iceland, but Ingi isn't ready to propose. Statler and Dempsey come up short on money for the van. Josh arrives in China to a harsh reality.

➡️Air date; 7/15/2024

CHEAT SHEET 

Season 6 Cast: Names & Locations 

The Agony... (Returning couples):

Shekinah (California) & Sarper (Turkey)

Statler (Texas) & Dempsey (England)

...and the Ecstasy (New couples):

Josh (S. Carolina) & Lily (China)

James (Maine) & Meitalia (Indonesia)

Corona (Pennsylvania) & Ingi (Iceland)

Joanne (New York) & Sean (Ireland)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Eeeeee! SO excited that we're finally in Iceland. I was stoked that they showed the staple - the Bæjarins Beztu stand! I'm totally stoked for Ingi and Corona and I hope I won't hate them by the time this season's over. 😂

Totally over Statler. I don't want to see another solo scene with her, she's so freaking boring. God. That being said, I totally understand the anxiety but maybe WRITE DOWN the details of shit like money before you agree to leave your home and move across the pond? "I don't really keep my eye on the whole pounds thing." Christ.

Why are we even having to be subjected to Shekinah and Sarper? Can we just let them rot in their hole of jealousy and Valtrex?

So glad we didn't have to see Elevator Man and Tata Tears (AKA Brandan & Mary 2.0) this week. They're almost as insufferable as Shekinah & Sarper.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Count me in as another who can't hit the Fast Forward fast enough when it's Shekinah and Sarper. Do narcissists realize how boring they are to normals?

Edited by Madame Crabanda
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Yeah, Tata needs to return to Indonesia because she has life threatening.....TONSILLITIS!!! OMG! Hiw has she been surviving such a horrible medical condition? Give her a gallon of ice cream and call me in the morning. 🙄 I especially enjoyed her sister telling her to go back to the States. You could see the sister's thought bubble, "Sweet baby Jesus, we thought we'd dumped you on someone in another country! There is no way I'm going to listen to your inane drama and hysterics again. NO! You are NOT staying here!"

Statler is a famewhore with alleged OCD. I say 'alleged' because what actual OCD patient would put themselves on a crappy and highly manipulative show like 90 Day?!

I can't even remember anything else because these people are all lovers. Possiblybwith the exception of the Icelandic dude who I don't think will cave in to a premature entanglement.

• Like 2