Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Special Delivery

• Start Topic

At a shipping container yard, the team hunts for crates of cash in a game based on honesty and trust. Later, an auction brings irresistible advantages.

I was so looking forward to this new season, but found myself zoning out during the first 5 episodes. Aside from being annoyed by the instant (and gag-worthy) showmance between Hannah and Tony, the cast members are all kinda meh. And I was excited about Ari Shapiro as the host, but he comes off as milquetoast. Maybe I'm just missing the dark humor of Alan Cumming from The Traitors.

• Like 2

The contestants this season are so dumb. In the delivery truck challenge they didn't want to fess up on who they suspected the mole to be because they didn't want the other competitors to know what they were thinking if they were on the right track...But the answer of who was the most suspected person was going to be revealed anyway...

Tony is eliminated.  Another person close to Hannah goes home.  I am just happy we don't have to watch their showmance anymore.

Tony was going for Michael and got eliminated.  Hmmm... that doesn't sound like Michael is the mole.  

Why do I think Hannah bet the whole pot?  Although I think a few others might have done it too.  I am really sick of Muna's sob story about her family.  She has cost them money from the pot so she needs to shut up about needing the money.  I have never watched an episode of this show (any country) where the contestants have lost this much money over and over again.  They want to win but they will not have any money if they don't pay attention.  

• Like 2

I'm happy they've brought this back, because any The Mole is better than no The Mole, but I really miss the older versions, where the contestants seemed more into the spirit of the game than their own best interests. At the rate this is going, I can't even feel any sympathy if the final contestant ends up with next to nothing.

Completely agreed on being really relieved that Tony's out so as not to have to listen to him go on and on like a lovesick teenager about some woman he's just met and who he's technically competing against. I'm not sure how much Hannah played him, but I respect that she at least seemed to prioritize the game over the showmance.

I wonder if there's fine print that the show is allowed to lie to the contestants? I could see, if they were getting worried that too many people were onto the real mole, that they might set up a game like the container one where people have to guess who everyone thinks the mole is but then reveal someone completely different just to throw them off. 

(edited)

These contestants really do not love money.   First they are not wanting to reveal who they think is the Mole to get the cash.    Interesting question ElleBee, I wouldn't put it past the show to have that fine print stated that everything they are hearing from the show may or may not be true.   I can see them throwing a name that nobody is considering to throw folks off. 

And actually having that fine print would make Neesh possibly being the Mole even more of a possibility.   I said before that I wouldn't put it past production to have some extra shooters in the final leg of the very first mission to ensure that the Mole Neesh stays on.    

For the first time I have to say I believe Q is not the Mole.  I truly am convinced he is upset that money isn't being added.   He is extremely convincing that he wants to see money added and was rightfully pissed that someone took all the money off the pot for an exemption.   

I can't say the Mole had to do much because apparently one contestant is doing the job of the Mole (or does the Mole want us to think they are that desperate to not get eliminated).

Have to say again how glad I am that Tony got eliminated.   The focus can now return to the game and not a pretend "showmance".

I did watch Episode 6 so I'll continue my thoughts there.   

Edited by Meedis