Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E37: Power Of Veto Competition #12

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Frankie considers himself an adult? From what I've seen, his sister acts 10x as mature.

Well he was the oldest person in the house at that time, regardless of what age he told them he was! I look forward to an interviewer asking him about his age. He lied about it in pre-interviews so I wonder how long he will try to keep up the charade.

Ive seen that video. He doesn't actually "do" anything horrible. In my opinion, its just a bunch of words said for shock-value. I admit he is an attention whore and he entertains the others with his 'shocking' comments.

Eh, I agree.  And I don't think the zingbot thing was about rape.  I don't think they'd leave Victoria alone in the house with these guys if anyone did think they were joking about rape.  

They said they should gang-bang Victoria and "take all her virginities".  How is that not about rape, exactly?  Or should we assume that Frankie was proposing a group seduction that would make Victoria reconsider her devout chastity?

And they left Jessie in the house last summer with the people who joked about beating her up and leaving her bloody (Andy, Judd), raping her (Spencer) and killing her and having necrophiliac sex with her corpse (Amanda).  They left Candace in the house with GinaMarie, who talked about killing her and dumping her body in the Caribbean.  And yes, they were proven "right" in that they correctly assumed the HGs in question were not likely to actually perform these acts of violence…but that doesn't make the "jokes" any less disgusting, IMO.

I was always very skeptical about the theory that Christine's eviction audience was full of feed-watchers and that she was being booed for her mean-girling and her "Donny is a pervert!" slanders, rather than the "cheating harlot" edit the show gave us.  Now, I'm even more skeptical, with her partner in BBAD/Feed hatefulness being so embraced by the studio audience.  I suppose that could have been an audience of CBS plants to help Frankie win Fan Favorite, whereas the Christine booers were "real" fans, but I doubt it.  I think it was a) her sexist edit and b) general sexism.  (Cody may get panties thrown at him when he hits the stage, but he won't hear one fucking boo, I'm sure.)

And yes, I hate Christine too, but I prefer her to reap scorn she deserves (the Jury all hating her, Donny's "do you have an attorney?" crack) rather than CBS manipulation and "slut-shaming" sexist bullshit.  JMO.

So Derrick's gonna make almost $600,000 this season?  Screw that.

And I did have hope for one brief second that Victoria might pull off the HoH (only two possible answers per question, speed enforced by Julie, only two competitors to beat) but then she fell apart, again.  Hoping Caleb wins veto (Vic surely won't) and has the sense to kick Cody to the curb.  (Yeah, fat chance, I know…)