Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

How long until “That bitch” is ready in gif form?

Also that Nike ad celebrating the gold medal gave me chills.  Very subtle but true.

Edited by mojoween
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Happy our women pulled it off even if it was a fight.  I won't lie, was definitely pulling for France just to mix things up and I always like when the host team wins on home turf but can't complain about another US victory.

And we tie China in golds because of it. 😉

Edited by kittykat
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, mojoween said:

How long until “That bitch” is ready in gif form?

Thanks for confirming for me what she said! 😆

Honestly, the US team and announcers are acting like it was a runaway victory, not the razor thin win. I know, a win is a win, but they were damn lucky.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, kittykat said:

And we tie China in golds because of it. 😉

This was the most important reason they needed to win!  (I'm only partially joking...I could stand us losing the gold medal count to any country other than China – or Russia if not banned.  I'm not convinced a few of China's swimming medals, including at least one gold, won't be stripped eventually, though.)

That...was intense.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Neither team is playing well, honestly. Turnovers and bricked shot after bricked shot, on both sides. Plus so much fouling and free throws.

France - 31.5% field goal percentage, 19% from three

USA - 34% field goal percentage, 17% from three

Hideous.  If either side had been semi-competent on offense they would have won a blowout.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2