Type keyword(s) to search

Watson in the Media

• Start Topic

'CBS Announces Its 2024-2025 Primetime Schedule'

From the press release:

WATSON (Premieres Sunday Mid-Season, 10:00-11:00 PM)

WATSON takes place seven months after the death of the titular character's friend and partner Sherlock Holmes at the hands of Moriarty. Dr. John Watson (Morris Chestnut) resumes his medical career as the head of a clinic dedicated to treating rare disorders. Watson's old life isn't done with him, though - Moriarty and Watson are set to write their own chapter of a story that has fascinated audiences for more than a century. Watson is a medical show with a strong investigative spine, featuring a modern version of one of history's greatest detectives as he turns his attention from solving crimes to solving medical mysteries.

WATSON stars Morris Chestnut as Dr. John Watson. Craig Sweeny wrote the pilot and will showrun and executive produce. Additional executive producers include Chestnut, Aaron Kaplan and Brian Morewitz for Kapital Entertainment, Sallie Patrick and Shäron Moalem MD, PhD. Larry Teng will executive produce and direct the first episode. The series is produced by CBS Studios.

Not sure where to look up numbers for this type of thing, but I'm pretty sure CBS doesn't have a great track record for renewing mid-season shows. Or shows premiering 10pm. On Sundays. So If this turns out good, I don't know how attached I should get.