Type keyword(s) to search

Quarter Ton Teen - General Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, SDVegas said:

I was so happy to see Cecelia’s happiness when she fit on that rollercoaster. Good for her!

Me too, the look of joy on her face! 

• Like 2

I never buy these claims of “I did everything I could to see my kid(s) but couldn’t”. Nope. No way, you did everything. You said, “bring my kid to me” and when they didn’t, you gave up. 

Damn, another one abused. Awful. 

Omg dust that ceiling fan! 

23 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

Beans and nuts are bad!? What are

you supposed to eat-lettuce and Air?

And when Daniel asked the dietitian about those items, she laughed at him. How about educate??

• Applause 2
18 minutes ago, SDVegas said:

And when Daniel asked the dietitian about those items, she laughed at him. How about educate??

Exactly. She kept saying, we’ll find alternatives you like just as much. Cut to them eating plain chicken and cucumbers, squash.  Great, but sorry, those foods will not satisfy when you’re craving chips or ice cream so Stop pushing that myth. She’s so bitchy about tossing the foods. Irritates me.  

Winter’s Dad is right. She keeps running back to her Mom because she doesn’t make her diet. And buys her all the fattening food she wants. Winter’s been through some awful experiences, but she’d also pretty manipulative. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Wow, her Dad killed it with his weight loss! Good for him. Had to laugh at the chewing gum while lifting weights and that circus clown shirt he had on lol 

Glad Winter’s in therapy. Hope she finds a way to succeed. 

Caighy the end where she lost about 80lbs. Good for her and Mom finally getting on track.

More 600 pounders should watch this one. There’s actual successes! And it feels a lot less Draggggged out because they follow nearly the entire process instead of just the lead up to surgery-or more often lately, failure to get surgery.

Edited by Pi237