Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Impimpi

• Start Topic

aJDGBQL3C4qQSpSMs52rJhcDjy9.jpg

When Anton, an old colleague, learns Gray is working with the Tongais, he forces Gray to choose: his family or The Horse. Rose and Makayla work together to survive. The Horse searches for a traitor.

Premiere Date: April 21, 2024     AMC+/AMC  9pm

You know, I was talking to someone else about this show and I told them I don’t think it’s actually a bad show and there’s certainly worse out there (looking at you, Yellowstone) but I think it is a bit predictable at times and overall didn’t have the best marketing. 

If they can somehow wrap it up, they don’t need a season 2 and I think it could live on its own as a limited series. I do actually enjoy seeing Giancarlo Esposito showing some emotion and not just acting as an ice cold villain again. 

I’m sorry but I just don’t find Rose and the daughter compelling. And found it a little hard to believe tricked and overpowered those two goons so easily. Or maybe that just wasn’t the A team. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1