Type keyword(s) to search

Take My Tumor - General Discussion

• Start Topic

What Doctor Osborne did for the lady with the tumors all over her body was incredible. It was like he totally brought out her face, which had been hidden. I was so happy to see her transformation. 

Not the easiest of shows to watch, but the payoff at the end is worth it. 

• Like 4

I just watched the gentleman with the neck tumor. All I can say is wow. The result Dr. Osborne and the medical team were able to achieve was amazing. He looked so wonderful after surgery!

• Like 3

I am astounded that real live people can live with these horrible conditions for so long. It's so amazing when they can find a doctor willing to help them out. It's such an indictment of our for profit health care system. The man with the pineal tumor should have had it removed when it was golf-ball sized, not watermelon size! It was money and lack of insurance that forced him to risk cancer and death, not to mention people's horrified reactions to him. It's so sad!

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I just watched the gentleman with the neck tumor. All I can say is wow. The result Dr. Osborne and the medical team were able to achieve was amazing. He looked so wonderful after surgery!

They really are so talented

• Like 4

Watched the episode with the man who had a tumor on the side of his face, who had other larger tumors removed from behind his head, and whose parents didn’t want him to have the face/neck tumor removed out of fear of facial paralysis.

I like how Dr Osborne explained to the mother how even though it appeared that the tumor wasn’t “hurting” him in a physical way (which, for sure it was uncomfortable and hurting his neck!), it was hurting him to have to carry that around with him day after day for his life. I hope she finally understood that. 

Now I’m so used to Dr O performing such amazing surgeries, that I was underwhelmed with the result of this one. He did not remove the whole tumor, and I was disappointed to see a less-than-perfect result. Even though I’m sure he took out as much as he could, and the patient was pleased and grateful for what was done. 

• Like 4

Was this the show where a woman surgeon was removing things without anesthesia?  She uses a something topical to deaden the area.

1 hour ago, auntjess said:

Was this the show where a woman surgeon was removing things without anesthesia?  She uses a something topical to deaden the area.

No

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

That poor young man with that growth on the back of his head. I can't imagine the struggle dealing with it. It wasn't even just how it looked, but the discharge and smell coming from it. I really wish him the best going forward. He had a really good family around him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Ok, now I've been watching more of these.  Dr.Osborne and other docs should 

get a show.
Put Whitney Thore out of her and our misery, and put Take My Tumor in the slot.

• Like 2