Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Good Times

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ok, in the book

Spoiler

isn’t Sophia a baby when she is left with Alexander?  Maybe it was just easier for production to age her up?

Edited by Haleth

In regard to your question, Haleth, the book says 

Spoiler

that Sophie is a child of five or six .. 

There are so few of us here on this page, and maybe you looked it up also.  

• Like 1
9 hours ago, piscessiren said:

I admit I teared up when Nina said goodbye to Alexander.

Yay for the kitchen romance!

Rostov now has a babysitter for the daughter of Marina...

What was the significance of the sketch? Was it that if he drew it it must mean they were lovers?

having trouble piecing together the backstory of the sisters suicide. I don’t remember it from the book, or the funeral dinner party (were they there)- I don’t mind them though, we have to have some physical action to show the changes done in inner monologue in the book. I don’t remember the American journalist either but think it’s a cool touch. 

i did love the way he assumed in the book (really not a spoiler) Nina had married the tall handsome Komsomol but we learn no, she married the dweeby adoring one. Tells us something about Nina and her heart.

its sad we all know where Donetsk is now because we hear it in the news. The Holodomor was one of the worst things Stalin did.

• Like 1