Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07 : Queen Night ( Group A Finals)

• Start Topic

The group A contestants are put under pressure as they pay homage to iconic rock band, Queen. Two celebrities break free of their masks and one moves on to the quarter finals.

• Like 1

The clues make sense for The Goldfish to be Vanessa Hudgens (I immediately thought of the same thing Rita did, with "the show must go on"- Vanessa did that Grease Live! show right after her father died)

Vanessa was very visibly pregnant (like, third-trimester pregnant) at the Oscars last month. But if these episodes were taped back in September, that is a full 6, almost 7 months ago I suppose. 

Goldfish is a strong contender to win it all.  I like her better than Clock and she is way better than Poodle Moth.  I like Vanessa Hudgens so I hope it's her and I hope she wins.  I'm only sorry that Nicole is away from the show this season.  Nicole has guessed her in the past and I think Nicole would have loved to have seen a fellow Filipina-American be on the show and possibly win.

What a joke that Kate Flannery made it so far.  It's ridiculous that she beat out the amazing Charlie Wilson.  I don't get the hype about her... Nick was using words like "legendary" and "most beloved" to describe her.  Really?  I don't know her from anything besides "The Office" and I absolutely despised Meredith.

• Like 3