Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06 : Transformers Night

• Start Topic

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Transformers, with special guests Optimus Prime and Bumblebee; each celebrity singer performs a song featured in a "Transformers" movie; two celebrities are unmasked.

Love the Transformers, and damn those animatronics they've got nowadays are impressive. But the setup they would have had to do for all those tricks probably took forever. I wonder if Koala's song had a break to let him transition to the inside stage or if the path was short enough for him to actually make it? 

I suspect that's probably why we didn't have an elimination singoff this round too, since they had to have so much extra time set up for the robots. 

Maybe it's my age showing, but the song choices tonight were really bad IMO. I don't know what ones would have been better, but other than Ugly sweater and Koala, none of the songs felt real'y 'good' to me. The songs were good for their original bands with those band's sounds; but not so good to be covered by other singers (good or bad) IMO. 

Koala was 'robbed' IMO. Clearly just there for a one and done I guess, but much better than the other singers. 

Lovebird was a good singer, and probably should have been kept over Starfish, but it would have just been a short reprieve. 

I'm not sure if Ugly Sweater or Goldfish will be the ones to win this pool; but Starfish should be the easy elimination next time. 

All in all this pool feels weaker than Pool C. But I think I'd prefer Ugly Sweater to go through just so we have a guy in the finals at least. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I knew it was Colton Underwood from the clues the last time.  Good for both him and DeMarcus Ware, people that we didn't know could sing but turned out to be pretty decent singers.

I think both of them were better than Starfish.  Not sure why Jenny was saying that Starfish has such a good voice.

• Like 6

I pretty much thought that Starfish would be a goner but instead they got rid of Koala.  Lovebird was a no-brainer.  I have no idea why Starfish made it through to the next round.

• Like 4