Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Death Becomes Her

• Start Topic

Shit, I thought Devon Sawa would’ve lasted a few more episodes. There’s Death #4 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Man, Cryptkeeper Chucky is his most hideous look yet. Although he’s still pretty spry for an old guy. I did love his grumpy snarking while watching other killer doll movies. “Fuck you, M-3-Gun!”

The phone call with him and Tiffany was kind of sweet. Those two. Can’t kill each other, can’t kill without each other…

So there are ghosts in the White House, and they’re trying to warn everyone about Chucky. And all Devon and Jake had to do to track down the voodoo doctor was look on the dark web. Yup, we are going more supernatural than before. 

Happy this show is back!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Spartan Girl said:

So there are ghosts in the White House, and they’re trying to warn everyone about Chucky. And all Devon and Jake had to do to track down the voodoo doctor was look on the dark web. Yup, we are going more supernatural than before. 

Definitely!! But I hate to say it, but I'm pretty convinced that poor Devon is not going to make it out alive. He and Jake finally consummated their love, which we all know by the slasher rules means death. Also, the fact he talked about the two of them having a life after Chucky pretty much set off my inner alarm bells. I really hope I'm wrong. I'm also a bit concerned about Grant, too.

As for Chucky...wow man killing the President. I was totally convinced that any minute we'd find out it was just another dream, didn't think they'd go there. I don't know how they're going to cover this up. But one minor quibble.....first I find it highly unlikely that he just happens to be carrying the nuke codes, and I've always understood that it takes 3 codes to activate a launch, the President and 2 others like the Vice and a cabinet member. But we all know he won't succeed somehow.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, madhacker said:

As for Chucky...wow man killing the President. I was totally convinced that any minute we'd find out it was just another dream, didn't think they'd go there.

Lol oh come on, we knew he was dead the minute we found out Sawa was playing him. 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL 2