Type keyword(s) to search

S00.E02: Couples Therapy Reunion Part 2

This description of Courtney (from the recap) is priceless. Thank you for making my evening.

I had an entire theory on TWOP about Dr Jenn actually forming a couple with Farrah and that she should just give it up and join Farrah on the sofa and let one of the L Word couple run the therapy since she was making more sense than Jenn ever did. I still stand by that.

Ha! You're welcome. I wonder if Dr. Jenn's weird Farrah apologism does spring from some sort of effed up crush, or if it's just plain old countertransference! Either way, not awesome!

I'm obviously waaaay out of the loop & too naive (despite being over 40), because I can't figure out the need for Farrah's icky brand of Tupperware molds.  (Please understand, I'm OK in my blissful ignorance!  No need to enlighten me, my fellow PTV posters!)

I watched the 1st part and was wondering where all Farrah's "crispering" was and lo & behold! She almost filled the last 30 minutes of part 2 with her patented cry-whisper.

Still amazed at how many young women "reality personalities" are so messed up so soon in their lives.  I'm don't mean because they had babies so young. I'm referring more to the overt sexual dress & behavior and plastic surgeries. Yikes.

• Love 1

I have issues with Cate and Tyler however, I was so happy to hear him say the faux boyfriend was a set-up and everyone was in on it. This is the stuff I love. I love it when the fourth wall is broken and we hear someone say something that we know to be the truth.

Now, why were Cate and Tyler on this show? For the money. They are no different than Farrah with that respect.

I am so over with Cate and Tyler thinking they are going to have their future child bond with Brandon and Theresa's child as if they are just a couple of foster parents. So awkward.

Each time Farrah lies, her lips get bigger.

• Love 3

I am so over with Cate and Tyler thinking they are going to have their future child bond with Brandon and Theresa's child as if they are just a couple of foster parents. So awkward.

Who can forget last season when Tyler said "We gave them Carly!" While I admire them for wanting Carly to have a better life, they really need to come to the understanding that Carly is not a posession. Hopefully they will see that some day.

• Love 1