Type keyword(s) to search

S08.07: Loverboy to Flower Boy

• Start Topic

Lindsay and Carl get a much-needed reset after spending Friday night apart.  Amanda pushes Kyle to consider life in the suburbs.  Jesse breaks the bro code as Ciara and West continue to grow closer.

While it was good to see Carl/Lindsay make it through a weekend without fighting, I agree with Paige that they don't seem to like each other much and are often happier when not together. Never a good sign.

Flower Boy? Seriously. They were going to have three Flower Boys in their wedding? How Kyle managed to keep a straight face in that discussion, I'll never know.

Amanda was on WWHL and she looks healthier, fuller in the face. I'm glad she seemingly figured out the hormonal issues that was causing noticeable weight loss last Summer. She looked good and I wouldn't be surprised to hear they're expecting. Kyle was in the audience and they seem to be in a much better place now. She admitted that they were (obviously) working through some issues and she was irrationally angry with him when the season was filmed. If they're looking at $1.4M investment property, I'm guessing Loverboy is doing quite well.

Jesse Solomon " show me your nip" "I want to see your titty" Such a fuckboi. At least he owns it. 

• Like 4

I honestly  thought Carl was joking , when he said flower  boy, but he wasn't. I agree with @snarts, how did Kyle keep  a straight  face. I'm sure Lindsay laid down the law regarding Kyle being part of the wedding  party.

They Carl/ Lindsay,  really don't  like one another, they aren't sexually  attracted  to one another in the least. I liked Kyle a little more this episode,  he has  worked hard and played hard, but now he's married,  he should  reign that side of himself in. 

I've never  watched this show before,  but  I'm I'm quite enjoying it.

I think  Ciara is beautiful. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Amanda was on WWHL and she looks healthier, fuller in the face. I'm glad she seemingly figured out the hormonal issues that was causing noticeable weight loss last Summer

Until last night on WWHL, I had never considered Amanda beautiful.  She looked fabulous...and was happy and fun.

• Like 2

Loved seeing Andrea back but I have to wonder why Luke wasn't shown at all.  He was going to be a flower boy as well 🙄 so why not have him there for the fitting with everyone else?  I miss him.

• Like 4

A FLOWER BOY???? I agree, how Kyle kept a straight face when Karl told him is beyond me.  And it is OBVIOUSLY, Lindsey behind it not Karl.  She definitely has Karl's balls in her purse.  Or should I say she HAD his balls in her purse. 

What a bitch.  Yeah, Kyle called Lindsey out last season because she was being a bitch.  So, all the years she has been Kyle's friend, and she demotes him down to a flower boy.  How could he or any of the guys walk down the aisle, throwing flower pedals for the bride.  

So happy Karl broke free of that wretched woman.

• Like 5

Kyle called Lindsay not just a bitch but also an asshole and said she was psycho. So, all the years she has been Kyle's friend, and he goes off on her in a huge, public rant. Neither of them has the higher ground here.

Based on the interactions we've seen Carl have with multiple people, I don't believe he ever had any balls.

• Like 4
On 4/9/2024 at 3:07 PM, Passing Strange said:

Kyle called Lindsay not just a bitch but also an asshole and said she was psycho. So, all the years she has been Kyle's friend, and he goes off on her in a huge, public rant. Neither of them has the higher ground here.

Based on the interactions we've seen Carl have with multiple people, I don't believe he ever had any balls.

I agree. Although Kyle tried to be in relatively good terms with Carl, he insulted Lindsey, so it's obvious she wouldn't be too friendly to him after that.