Type keyword(s) to search

Episode 1: Welcome to Chateau Rosabelle

• Start Topic

(edited)

For months, Lisa Vanderpump has meticulously curated her latest business venture: a Château in the South of France. But when the first guests check in for a luxury experience, will the new staff be able to provide the service that meets Lisa's standards?

Edited by hoodooznoodooz

This is not yet a permanent endeavor. (LVP renting out the villa for special events, I think.)

LVP needs to accept that she is aging. She should stop with the faux eyelashes and/or caked-on mascara. It’s no longer enhancing her eyes.

Lots of kissing up to LVP.

Andre the mixologist seems sweet.

Eric doesn’t kill insects. That’s very nice. I would forbid my son from killing insects when he was little.

But I hope Eric realizes that spiders are not insects.

• Like 1

I love LVP, mainly  because  of her true love of animals. I'm enjoying  it so far, I mean it's a bit of fun/ fluff. Some of them have been her staff before, and know what she expects. 

Sure the beds are small  like the three or four they cram into the bachelor  or bacherlotte, or teeny bunk beds on BIP.  I don't  think bartenders  drinking  behind the guests bar( they have their own) is right at all. They obviously  think they can hold their liquor,  when they can't  and become  very rude and screechy.I'd be furious and embarrassed!

I'm 10 years older than LVP and still wear eye makeup. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

I'm 10 years older than LVP and still wear eye makeup. 

But I would bet you apply it in a way that is beautiful and flattering.

In my opinion, LVP is much too heavy-handed with regard to her lashes. 

6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But I would bet you apply it in a way that is beautiful and flattering.

In my opinion, LVP is much too heavy-handed with regard to her lashes. 

I'm not that good,  but thankyou. The makeup is heavier for tv.

• Like 1

I like Andre a lot, but I don’t think he should have taken a dinner break in the middle of service.

The staff should eat something before service begins, and then wait until service is completely finished, then eat something else, if they are still hungry. 

If LVP is supposedly providing such high-end, luxury service, one bartender is not adequate.

• Love 1

I don’t think it’s appropriate or professional for the staff to start drinking and partying with the guests, once service is over. I don’t think I’d want the staff to party with my engagement party guests. Not because I am a snob. But I only included six of my closest friends. 

• Like 1

I can't figure out what Marciano said that the bleeped out at the first night dinner. Hannah gave him the best "what" of his life?

It's making me crazy!

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Arynm said:

I can't figure out what Marciano said that they bleeped out at the first night dinner. Hannah gave him the best "what" of his life?

It's making me crazy!

Oooh, now I want to go back and rewatch. When I first watched, I didn’t try to read his lips, but based on Hannah’s reaction, I was thinking he said “best f- - -.”  “Best bl- - j- -” would have been too graphic and would have enraged her.