Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Host Paul Henry meets 19 players at an isolated lodge for a game of deception and lies to win $70,000. Soon they question everything, and everyone, as Paul secretly picks the Traitors.

Peacock US 2024-02-28

I like that they’ve introduced some stuff that wasn’t in other versions, like the option to grab a pile of cash and be on your way, or the sinking the 7-ball for traitors, or the colorful cocktail thing. 

I am annoyed at peacock though. I always watch with cc’s, but in this episode, they completely covered the text where they described everybody’s age/job/etc. I don’t remember that being an issue on other episodes/versions of the show. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

This cast has a psychic too! Let's see if this one can do better than the psychic in the UK version, because Tracy actually guessed 2 of the 4 traitors but was wrong on the other two...then quit the game, I think. "Spirit" must have told her she wasn't going to win.

• Like 1
On 3/28/2024 at 11:47 PM, SoMuchTV said:

I am annoyed at peacock though. I always watch with cc’s, but in this episode, they completely covered the text where they described everybody’s age/job/etc. 

That is driving me crazy.  I had to turn them off in order to try and figure out everyone's names, so I missed a bunch of the conversations.  Seems like a no brainer when you're doing CC, not to cover the text.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1