Type keyword(s) to search

Season Seven: Welcome Black Canary and Supergirl

• Start Topic

(edited)

If anyone can think of a better title, have at it.

I HATED this iteration of Kara. I wanted more of Black Canary.

The issue of Clark not being able to fly got really old here; I know AlMiles said: "No tights, No flights!" Yeah? What about season 4's premiere, you assholes?

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The issue of Clark not being able to fly got really old here; I know AlMiles said: "No tights, No flights!" Yeah? What about season 4's premiere, you assholes?

That was flying, and you all know it!!!!!

I just LOVED the whole Bizzaro bullshit—as in NOT. It took Lana basically saying she preferred Clark’s evil twin to him for him to finally start to get a clue that Lana wasn’t who he thought she was, that they didn’t have a healthy relationship. But because he’s an idiot, he STILL COULD NOT KICK HER TO THE CURB!

• Love 1
On 3/21/2024 at 9:58 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

I HATED this iteration of Kara.

Kara was another character they could’ve just left out completely. I mean they already jerked us around with Fake Kara back in season 3. The fact that they apparently went “Oh gee, let’s give them the real Kara” after all that proves they were already running out of ideas.

I liked Kara but the writers just didn't know what to do with her.  And unfortunately since Al/Miles left at the end of the season, all of her potential stories went out the window and the character never had a chance to be redeemed.

Before the season started there was talk of possibly retooling the show and making Kara the lead character if Tom decided to leave.  Things went differently but that might have been an interesting direction.

(edited)
On 3/25/2024 at 11:25 PM, Tenshinhan said:

Before the season started there was talk of possibly retooling the show and making Kara the lead character if Tom decided to leave.  Things went differently but that might have been an interesting direction.

I can tell you right now, had that happened, I would have stopped watching. Because Laura couldn't act to save her life.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

When it was revealed that Chloe was meteor-infected, how Clark showed up. Was there for her and my favorite line of his to her was for her to consider him her personal bomb squad.

And of course casting Wonder Woman Lynda Carter as Chloe's mother, even though the first time we saw her, she was a blonde and we only saw the back of her head.

These episodes were in Season Six, not Seven, just to let you know.

14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I can tell you right now, had that happened, I would have stopped watching

So would I. Regardless of how I feel about how the series ended, I came to this show for Clark Kent, not to be baited and switched by Supergirl.

And anyway, she got her own show with a better actress (and a different timeline).