Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Episode 9

• Start Topic

The players race against the clock to escape from a treacherous cabin in a mission that could earn them up to £8,000. But will a Traitor's decision change the course of the game?

Peacock (US) 2024-03-21

I’d really like to see Ross take it all and buy his mum a house or a car or whatever you can get with however many pounds they end up with. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Wow, Harry is a devious little booger! 

I'm surprised that no one seems to have caught on when he went HAM on Paul at the banishment, though. How could he have known some of that stuff if he wasn't also a traitor? Other traitors have been tripped up that same way. We'll see if it comes back to bite him in the last few episodes.

ETA: there's been more than a little hint of misogyny when picking replacement traitors in this season. It's been a total sausage fest since they threw Ash to the Faithfuls as a sacrifice.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 6
11 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

ETA: there's been more than a little hint of misogyny when picking replacement traitors in this season. It's been a total sausage fest since they threw Ash to the Faithfuls as a sacrifice.

I like that Claudia called them out on it.  It did not phase Harry one bit, he just said it was part of the game.

• Like 2

I love Claudia so much, she is just magical.

Nice to see that some of them are finally pinging onto the fact that Harry was a little too brilliant during the round table with Paul.

I'm already spoiled about the outcome of the show, but it still hasn't taken away a single moment of enjoyment because I find this version vastly superior to the US one.

• Like 4
On 3/25/2024 at 7:34 AM, snarts said:

The scar on the back of Andrew's head - hair transplant surgery? It's gnarly.

Terrible car accident. I think he mentioned it in passing earlier but he explains more in one of the later episodes.

• Like 1