Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Clarksville

• Start Topic

S03.E03: Clarksville

The women stay with Wickie's parents and learn the truth about her upbringing. Summer starts a side hustle. Dawn worries about their Thanksgiving gig.

Summer joins an MLM. Because of course-lol

Very cool to meet Wicke's - erm, Lesley's - parents and see her backstory, which (shocker) was not hardscrabble! Wickie revealing how she mischaracterized her entire bio was hilarious ("I could do this all day")

I'm liking the songs this season, but did we ever get a full list of tracks for the album they recorded last season?

• Like 2

I liked Wickie's tantrum. She is so unhinged.

Summer trying her hand at MLM and then sucking at the actual sales pitch has been done countless times on other sitcoms so I did not like that. It was unnecessary and not funny.

I liked The Goldbergs shoutout. Now that was a quality show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/19/2024 at 3:04 PM, Harvey said:

I liked The Goldbergs shoutout. Now that was a quality show.

"Have you ever walked through a Jeff Garland fart cloud?"

Poor Wickie, cursed to a comfortable upper middleclass life with two loving parents! They seem so lovely, even if its going to cause a lot of problems for the girls I'm glad that her dad is getting that boat.

• Like 1