Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02: Rock The Boat

DanaK
  • Start Topic

19 hours ago, eel2178 said:

Medical facilities on board a cruise ship are on par with a major hospital's ICU.

And given this was one of those extremely long cruises, I'd expect even better facilities (and doctors).

• Like 1
On 3/22/2024 at 1:55 PM, shapeshifter said:

was once married for 8 years and we never called each other "Husband" and "Wife." Is that the real reason my marriage didn't work?
Just kidding, but has anyone here who's ever been married called their spouse "Husband" or "Wife"???

My husband and I call each other Esposo and Esposa (Spanish for husband and wife) all the time.  That’s how we’re stored in each other’s phones too.  😊  IMO, the bit with Bobby and Athena sounded very robotic and clunky, especially when Bobby said it.  And I don’t ever remember them calling each other husband or wife before so it sounded even weirder. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, juliet73 said:

My husband and I call each other Esposo and Esposa (Spanish for husband and wife) all the time.  That’s how we’re stored in each other’s phones too.  😊  IMO, the bit with Bobby and Athena sounded very robotic and clunky, especially when Bobby said it.  And I don’t ever remember them calling each other husband or wife before so it sounded even weirder. 

Esposo and Esposa sound so much nicer, though. More romantic. 😊

• Love 2