Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Benjamin Franklin

• Start Topic

(edited)

IMG_4279.jpeg

The MPU searches for a Benjamin Franklin aficionado after he suspiciously disappears during one of his city tours. Meanwhile, a new forensic scientist is hired (guest star Diana Bang) and the team attempts to manage her overeager working style. Jason and Mike try to bond as new partners.

Premiere Date: March 12, 2024   FOX   9pm

65e1cb3f7bbd9.jpg

Diana Bang as Helen Gale
Ian Tracey as Charlie McGannon
Teach Grant as Benjamin Franklin/Owen Maloy
Fulvio Cecere as Grandpa/Pete
Victoria Morgan as Ava Dufrain

alert-season-2-episode-2e.jpg

Edited by AnimeMania

This was much better than the description suggested it would be. I suppose that's not saying much, as the description sounded pretty terrible! But I was pretty engaged by it.

47 minutes ago, MarylandGirl said:

This was much better than the description suggested it would be. I suppose that's not saying much, as the description sounded pretty terrible! But I was pretty engaged by it.

I liked this one too. 
~~~~~

So are they just forgetting everything they happened last season w/the fake son?  

• Like 1
On 3/17/2024 at 8:36 PM, Tdoc72 said:

I liked this one too. 
~~~~~

So are they just forgetting everything they happened last season w/the fake son?  

I was wondering that, too! I thought they'd have at least referenced it in some way? Even a throwaway line.

So, Nikki Batista climbed up the ranks in a male-dominated field by getting in bed with the Irish mob? It’s such a morally gray approach.

Gosh, I really don’t like the new forensic analyst - Helen. Do we really need another quirky character? We already have Kemi. Just get rid of Helen and bring C back! 😣

• Like 1