Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

The morning after scene in the kitchen where half-naked Savannah let her lady part touching the kitchen cabinet is so gross. Ugh. Yuck!

The big reveal in Brooke’s episode is all about Savannah. Forensics pull some fingerprints from the Delaney’s kitchen knives/block. Of course this grifter has multiple aliases and arrest records in different states. 🙄

This series is so boring. Why am I watching it? I guess it's because I am a fan off Liane Moriarty and I like Annette Benning, but this thing is dragging at a snail's pace.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2024 at 12:17 PM, Kenz said:

This series is so boring. Why am I watching it? I guess it's because I am a fan off Liane Moriarty and I like Annette Benning, but this thing is dragging at a snail's pace.

It's so bizarre that changing all the character's relationships and conflicts and personalities from the book in order to make things more dramatic has actually made it less compelling. So disappointing. It's basically the Lifetime movie version. Seems like they thought the series would be more appealing if they added a bunch of secret sex. (They were wrong.)

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

It's so bizarre that changing all the character's relationships and conflicts and personalities from the book in order to make things more dramatic has actually made it less compelling. So disappointing. It's basically the Lifetime movie version. Seems like they thought the series would be more appealing if they added a bunch of secret sex. (They were wrong.)

So are you saying that Brooke didn't have an affair with Savannah in the book?  Did Brooke and Gina break up?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, roughing it said:

So are you saying that Brooke didn't have an affair with Savannah in the book?  Did Brooke and Gina break up?

Spoiler-tagging this just in case book details are against the rules!

Spoiler

Brooke definitely didn't hook up with Savannah. Also there was no Gina because Brooke was straight -- and recently single.

Edited by gesundheit
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

I thought,   Savannah could have had an affair  with daddy dearest. When they showed the clipping of the Delaney  family, I already knew she had targeted  them.

It's certainly dragging in places, but now I started, i want  to see it through. 

Edited by dancingdreamer
  • Like 2