Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E08: Eternal Sunshine of the Therapized Mind

• Start Topic

1478x832.webp

When a celebrated therapist and best-selling author is murdered, a bickering Max and Ellis go undercover as a married couple at her wellness retreat and discover more than their chakras.

Premiere Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2024    CBC    8pm  
Premiere Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2024    CW    8pm   

Marc is missing from this episode. Why??! 😭

Quite an interesting COTW especially the hypnotize part. They make the perp quite a sympathetic character.

It’s nice to know more about Simmons, his struggle to connect with Ellis after Daniel’s death and him seeking help to improve himself.

Another interesting bit is Max quoting Bruce Lee about being formless, like water. Formless means people should be able to grow, change and adapt to certain situations. We shouldn’t be trapped in certain mindset. Is Max no longer trapped in a mindset of a conwoman? We know George and her want “something” out of current arrangement.

I like the way this show tried to normalize therapy, especially for men with Simmons. I enjoyed learning more about each character's backstory. It's nice that Max is starting to get along a bit better with the other detectives/officers. 

• Like 1

I do like that the show is showing different sides of their main characters each week.

Helps keep me involved instead of predicting the stereotype.

• Like 1