Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: 141 Seconds

• Start Topic

Great song choice for the end. That is "Lost Together" by Blue Rodeo:

(since my last job involved working with maps all day, this song is kind of an anthem)

There were lots of funny moments in this episode and some great emotion too. The greys only letting Kate see her baby for a few minutes at a time is haunting, old school UFO nightmare shit. I wasn't expecting the brief Judy-Mike fling to lead to an emotional moment between Judy and D'arcy. Max is less annoying this season and I liked how he popped in to save Harry in the trailer. I remember Harry in previous seasons saying he was a ninja to Max so it's nice to see Max turn that around on him. And one of the funniest things in this show had to be when Ben is confessing that he does things specifically to keep Kate happy with Harry commenting that it is a terrible way to live. Ben actually says, sotto voce, "I know!" I rewound just to be sure because I was laughing so hard. Jay was good in this episode too. I wish they would bring her in on the big secret especially considering she was at the party at Harry's cabin when the alien baby was trying to eat people and there were gangsters and aliens duking it out in the woods.

I also liked that Harry was played a little more seriously. Alan Tudyk is great for the pratfall comedy of this show but it's nice to see some character growth.

• Like 3
(edited)

A weird episode that was 90% fluff, where they let the characters just go crazy. There were lots of funny moments, Weird Gal Yankovic butchers a song, HarryHuman pushes Misses Mayor out of the way while yelling "Shotgun", Mr. Mayor closes his eyes and sees himself putting his head through a rope circle, HarryHuman explaining what makes jokes funny.

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 1

Harry badly needs that HR training. Just saying. He can find some other way to keep his scrotum in shape.  Also he is easily startled. Like Asta he is also hypervigilant and dealing with some trauma. Also I can’t tell if he is following real clues or not, but I guess?  

Over time pigeons develop the ability to fake ankle injuries to get more bread. (I believe this)

attractive people don’t work the nightshift….

he microwaved  a rock that looked like a turtle

lots of good lines in this one.