Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Paths Unknown

• Start Topic

And now we get to see Hunter and Wrecker. Was a little bummed that Echo wasn't there, but it was good to hear him referenced. And look at Wrecker being the levelheaded one and not wanting to rush in without reinforcements. He's got such a big heart of course he feels that loss.

Interesting that the clones abandoned the cadets. And that they killed all those cadets. I did a rewatch the days before and they were moving the cadets off Kamino. Guess they just gave up and killed them in a different place. I do hope they make it clear that the Batch and various clones are different than the majority or that most are just feeling trapped so follow orders because that's all they can do. Are the vast majority of Clones just blindly obeying orders or are most of them like the Clone that was trying to escape and was killed by the assassin. They followed the orders but they're unhappy and trapped.

I knew they would save the group. At least the adventure of the week pushed the story of the search and what is happening/happened to the Clones forward.

Interesting to see Durand. that was a deep pull from a pretty mediocre episode. 

• Like 2

It was nice to see what happened to the Clone kid troopers even though it's so sad. Abandoned by the clone troopers. I hope some had tried to let them get away or something. But I guess not. They were either blindly following orders or saved themselves. 

I'm glad they helped Wrecker and Hunter. I'm glad Wrecker and Hunter took the boys with them and plan to drop them off at the island. 

On 2/22/2024 at 11:05 PM, andromeda331 said:

I'm glad they helped Wrecker and Hunter.

I was expecting Hunter to say something along the lines of "Thanks for rescuing us but what the fuck, dudes? The ship was locked when we left!"

• Like 1
11 hours ago, dwmarch said:

I was expecting Hunter to say something along the lines of "Thanks for rescuing us but what the fuck, dudes? The ship was locked when we left!"

That would have been great. 

On 2/25/2024 at 1:52 AM, dwmarch said:

Followed by... How did you know where we keep the explosives?

• Like 1
On 2/26/2024 at 6:58 AM, paigow said:

Followed by... How did you know where we keep the explosives?

I hope Hunter checked their pockets before they dropped them off.