Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Shower Sex

• Start Topic

ab0c9948-95d6-4ef2-be49-68fc1a18d9da?bas

John takes it upon himself to remodel the house, making a construction site of their home. Beth feels more and more isolated both by the mess and by John’s complete absorption into his various projects.

Premiere Date: February 16, 2024   Hulu  

I'm so used to Diner- and Wings-era Tim Daly that it took me a moment to recognize him. If nothing else, I'm loving the cameos on the show. Still wanna know how they landed David Byrne! 

The pharmacist is my favorite character. He sees through everyone's ploys and calls them out on it, but genuinely cares about them too. 

• Like 1

I didn't realize Jen was addicted to the pain killers, but they showed it in the last episode. 

The Tim Daly guest appearance was great and unexpected. Though I don't why they needed the B plot.

I did like the role play when John ended up getting up in it about the stairs.

I have to put it on the therapist for not really working through John's issues though. She could have headed off their blow up.