Type keyword(s) to search

FBI - All Things Media

Drogo
  • Start Topic

FBI’s Katherine Renee Kane Previews Finale’s Tiffany/Hakim Face-Off: ‘It Shocked Me When I First Read It’

“It shocked me a bit when I first read it, to see how much it was bending her out of shape. She’s done a lot of work on herself between then and now, and change doesn’t come overnight, but I think we’ll absolutely see her approaching this case and her work with her team with a lot more grace, a little bit more wisdom.”

“I would say that it’s going to be exhilarating. It brings up a lot of questions and a lot of static at some points, and I think people could be along for a really thrilling ride.”

spacer.png

Agent Hobbs and Special Agent Tiffany Wallace in the Season 6 premiere.

• Like 1

‘FBI’ & ‘Chicago Med’ Set Mike Weiss & Allen MacDonald As New Showrunners

Death and Other Details co-creator/executive producer Mike Weiss has joined CBS’ drama series FBI as executive producer and showrunner. Weiss fills the showrunner vacancy left by the departure of veterans Rick Eid who had been at the helm of the series from the start. Weiss is not a stranger to the Wolf universe — he served as co-executive producer on Seasons 3 and 4 of Chicago P.D. He also has experience with CBS procedurals having worked on The Mentalists and Code Black.

• Useful 2

Katherine Renee Kane To Exit ‘FBI’ In Season 7

Katherine Renee Kane will depart from the CBS drama series FBI in Season 7, sources reveal to Deadline. We understand she will appear in at least one episode before her character Special Agent Tiffany Wallace exits.

She joined during the show’s third season stepping in following Ebonee Noel’s departure as Kristen Chazal. The reason Kane is moving on is unknown.

spacer.png

• Sad 2

Fall TV Preview 2024: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 25+ Returning Favorites!

spacer.png

Season 7 has a new showrunner, Mike Weiss, but kicks off in a fashion that is typically explosive for the CBS procedural, with the mysterious, tactical assassinations of two blue-collar New Yorkers. “That raises the question: What powerful people targeted these two ordinary men?” Weiss previews for TVLine. On the personal front for the Special Agents, Maggie will struggle to balance the demands of work with her surrogate mothering of young Ella; OA will try to figure out how girlfriend Gemma fits into his world; and Jubal will have to protect his son when Tyler “gets swept up in something at school,” Weiss shares. There’s also a sad goodbye to be said, when Katherine Renee Kane ends her four-season run as Tiffany early in Season 7. “Of course it’s going to be a little tough to be making FBI without Katherine,” Weiss says while keeping mum on her exit storyline. “She’s such a major talent, and she will be deeply missed on set by cast and crew.”

BONUS SPOILER!: A visit from an old Army Ranger friend threatens to test OA’s loyalties — and cause problems not only for him “but the entire team,” Weiss teases.

RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 8/7c (CBS)

• Useful 1

Will Maggie Find Love in ‘FBI’ Season 7? Missy Peregrym Teases Her Shifting Priorities

“She loves Ella and feels fulfilled caring for her, and she wants to provide stability and joy,” Peregrym explains, “but the demands of her job create conflict within her. Is she doing enough?”    So far, she’s confiding in her partner Special Agent OA Zadar (Zeeko Zaki) and Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine (Jeremy Sisto). “You’ll see who she calls on as the season goes on.” Could that mean a new romance? “She’s made her job her priority after her husband died [before the show’s storyline began], but having Ella has opened her heart up again…so we’ll see,” Peregrym teases.

• Useful 1