Type keyword(s) to search

S19: Antonio Sabato Jr.: DWTS's McDreamy

• Start Topic

Antonio Sabato Jr. once overlooked Time Square from a 90-foot billboard dressed only in his Calvin Klein underwear. The iconic fashion designer hired the actor to be the company’s first celebrity model since Mark Wahlberg and famed photographer Herb Ritts shot the campaign. That combination caused a sensation when the photos appeared in every magazine and hundreds of billboards throughout the world. Antonio is widely known for his fan-favorite role as Jagger Cates on ABC’s “General Hospital” and for playing Jack Parezi on “Melrose Place.” He was also featured in People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful People” issue.

This fall catch Antonio in Investigation Discovery’s “Heartbreakers,” FX's “The League” and starting September 8th, tune it to see him host his own nationally syndicated series “Fix It & Finish It.” Every weekday “Fix It & Finish It” will take viewers around the country to find homes, cabins, RV’s and even tree houses that need a makeover both inside and out. Antonio and his team of contractors and designers go in and do their magic, all in one day, with renovation results that astound and that also change lives.

Growing up in Rome, Antonio’s first language is Italian and he didn’t learn to speak English until he moved to Beverly Hills in 1984 with his mom and sister. He is a fitness and auto-racing enthusiast and an accomplished author, “No Excuses: Workout for Life”. Antonio currently resides in Los Angeles where he enjoys spending time with his wife, Cheryl and children, Jack, Mina, and toddler son Antonio Kamakana.

Dancing with Cheryl Burke.

I just happened to see Antonio's DWTS publicity photo with Cheryl. He looks like Tony Dovolani's grandpa in that outfit.  I don't know what's higher in that picture - his pants or his eyelids.

It's pretty bad when Tommy Chong looks 1000 times sexier than Antonio. 

I admit, I thought the title of this thread would be: "Antonio Sabato Jr.: He's Got The Moves Like Jagger", but that's my GH side coming out, heh.

I wasn't surprised he ended up with Cheryl, I had hoped for a bit more of a mix up though.

• Love 2