Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Broadway Danny Gurgs

• Start Topic

NUP_203352_00140.jpg

Gurgs asks Dan to defend a disgraced Broadway producer he despises. Abby helps Olivia mourn the death of her fake doorman.

Premiere Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2024      NBC    8:30pm          

Richard Kind as Sy Feldman

night-court-richard-kind-john-larroquett

NUP_203352_00326.jpg

• Like 1
(edited)

The mine court scene was actually pretty funny.    I think the show is at its best when it is in the court.  I know it likes to wander to other things but it should stay focused in the courtroom.  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Like 1

I liked the bit with the mime, too. And the little moment with Dan and Gurgs at the end was cute, too. It was fun to see Richard Kind on here. 

Also liked the storyline with Abby and Olivia. I like the way those two contrast each other, it makes their scenes together fun. 

• Like 3

I have to admit that I laughed quite loud when Richard Kind's character came out of his camouflage.  I should have seen it coming but I didn't.

Overall, I quite liked this one.  Richard Kind was so good.  That's one thing I think this show does quite well and that's get some good guest stars.  Richard Kind this week.  Jennifer Lewis last week. 

• Like 4