Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Where All Are Guilty

• Start Topic

(edited)

Lou's drinking creates a problem for the whole family when Shantel goes looking for justice. Kanan assimilates into Ronnie's crew, and Raq formulates a new plan for Unique's former heroin operation.

Air date: January 19, 2024

Edited by AntFTW
(edited)

Last episode, Lou went over Scrap's mom to confess in a drunk state/weep and weep more, didn't drop Raq's name to her and Scrap's mom didn't think it was necessary to ask his drunk ass who shot her son before going to Detective Peng!!?? But she thought it was important to run to Peng with the important piece to the news. If Peng approached Lou, he can easily deny. I thought she would be better at this CI game. Scrap's mom was better off letting someone from the street handle the Thomases.

Howard tells Peng: FBI agent Tanner wanted to see him and Peng almost climaxed! Peng thinks he is big shot now that the FBI wants to get him involved. He went home, told his wife how valuable he was today (let's celebrate).

Peng is a terrible detective to allow Howard to talk to his CI. Did Peng bother follow up with Scrap's mom on the information she told Howard. Peng just believed everything Howard told him.

Now that she is dead, I doubt incompetent Peng, Tanner or Captain Baptiste will connect Howard to people dropping dead after they come in contact with him.

As predicted, Juliana and Ronnie on the couch. She was tried to get a "rise" to no avail out of comatose Ronnie.

Didn't Ronnie move out of Unique's house? Why is he bringing Juliana there? Of Course, Pernessa will get this back to Raq about the "bodega lady".

There goes Juliana putting evil thoughts in Ronnie's head again. I thought Pernessa was going to be killed.  

Is Shirly an enabler? Never hear her tell Lou to stop drinking. She had two bottles in her hands when she went to see Lou in the studio. I am sure they weren't all for herself or storage.

Please don't let us find out Kate Egan is the mother of Gerald's daughters and getting Gerald hooked on drugs. Gerald is a terrible father, where is that social worker that went to Raq, to pay him a visit?? For a junkie, Gerald's house is somewhat clean, his daughters seem fine and he can keep a job.

Are those girls in school (as to the reason they have no homework)? 

Did Iesha/Pukebox clean her mouth after puking??!!  Later she kissed Kanan with that junk mouth at the movies. 

Oh no! Kanan will be the downfall for Butta. Poor Nykiah. They never had a chance. Good job Krystal putting "D" before the group!

Poor Kanan just wanted his "Other Popcorn .....Butta'd". Sorry bad pun!

There was no one else in the theater to tell Kanan and Iesha to "STFU we are trying to see the movie!"?!!

I am not sure why Kanan was giggling/laughing when Ronnie said Paul pissed his pants on the couch. Kanan has to sit on that couch.

How long will Famous last being back home?

Foolish Quan telling Raq his business is sophisticated. Raq cracked the code in less than a day.

Adina is not pursuing Howard? Way to keep Shannon's spirit alive. She blamed everyone else except Howard for her death. 

Not sure why it was important to point out the uncle was eating the famous #37? The # 37 didn't look appealing.

No gratitude from Joyce Thomas for the amount for money Lou gave her. She wanted more.

Congrats to Howard for his transfer, so he can get closer to FBI Intel. Not sure why Tanner is telling him "I will drop my pants for you"!! He seems SUSpicious! Could have kept it to a professional response.

So far since Season One, has Howard done any detective work, make an arrest, wrote a parking ticket or solved a case???? Howard should be demoted not promoted!!

Edited by mxc90