Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Kid in the Park

• Start Topic

Criminal_Record_E03.thumb.jpg.df12f49c1562c69d8ee25409b833118c.jpg

A horrific incident lands June on Hegarty’s team, giving her a way to win his trust while secretly digging into the Errol Mathis case.

Premiere Date: January 17, 2024   Apple TV+   

(edited)

Hagerty is even more evil in this one. Almost has June killed.. the bugger!

What I did not enjoy in the cold case, is Errol Mathis. Very convenient how unstable and confused seems to be. Also, I know nothing about UK judicial system, but how they accept a confession of a person while being in drugs?

Edited by Zaffy
  • Like 1
(edited)

Sonya seems to be a good collaborator and has good influence on June. She makes a strategic move by asking June to look at Errol Mathis case file with a fresh, professional eye. June realizes that the murder is missing a motive. There’s also very little evidence against him except for her blood on him and him escaping the crime scene. And he only confessed to the murder on the third day of custody, saying the police had him on many drugs.

Daniel intentionally let the armed suspect quietly approaches June from behind is devilishly selfish. June is proven to be a disruptor and she has to be eliminated.

It’s a stunning revelation that Daniel managed to make drug charges against Patrick Burrowes went away. Why was he looking out for Errol’s son, a man he put away in prison?

"We’re all marching to the same drum, right?"

It becomes progressively apparent that DCI Hegarty and DS Lenker are operating in two different police forces, pretending as one.

The game is now intensified.💥

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • Like 2

I'm still confused by a lot of this, but I think I'm supposed to be.

Who is the woman in Hagerty's house?  Who is the guy in the wheelchair?

Why does Lenker continue to flaunt proper conduct?  She's practically waving a red flag and shouting "Fire me!"

• Like 2
On 1/17/2024 at 9:34 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

Sonya seems to be a good collaborator and has good influence on June. She makes a strategic move by asking June to look at Errol Mathis case file with a fresh, professional eye. June realizes that the murder is missing a motive. There’s also very little evidence against him except for her blood on him and him escaping the crime scene. And he only confessed to the murder on the third day of custody, saying the police had him on many drugs.

Daniel intentionally let the armed suspect quietly approaches June from behind is devilishly selfish. June is proven to be a disruptor and she has to be eliminated.

It’s a stunning revelation that Daniel managed to make drug charges against Patrick Burrowes went away. Why was he looking out for Errol’s son, a man he put away in prison?

It becomes progressively apparent that DCI Hegarty and DS Lenker are operating in two different police forces, pretending as one.

The game is now intensified.💥

They mentioned in the first episode that Patrick was Adelaide's son but Errol was not his father. 

• Useful 1