Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Emergency Caller

• Start Topic

Criminal Record - such an uninspired title. Why?

Anyway, this is a good setup episode. We can sense the feeling of uneasiness and distrust in the atmosphere.

Daniel having conversations with his (old) crew, reminding them to cover their backs is sus. It’s implied that they had crossed some lines or hidden some truths in getting a conviction for Adelaide Burrowes case.

The final sequence of E01 is nail-biting. It’s so reckless of June for trying to tackle that well built perp on her own.

Daniel doesn’t think twice to fire his first shot at June during their first encounter. Looking forward to more confrontations between them. 💥

1648A527-7B96-436F-86C9-72609009F51F.jpeg

• Like 1

I assumed Hegarty was retired since he’s driving Uber or whatever.  Just for extra money?  But he seems pretty high ranking.  That was confusing to me.  

• Like 1
On 1/13/2024 at 9:07 AM, TexasGal said:

I assumed Hegarty was retired since he’s driving Uber or whatever.  Just for extra money?  But he seems pretty high ranking.  That was confusing to me.  

I wondered too. Side-gig-slash-money-laundering front? Or maybe he was used to some previous nefarious cashflow that he doesn't get anymore and had to take this on because he was living even outside his very good high-ranking means?