Type keyword(s) to search

S09:E09: November 30, 2023

• Start Topic

Kylee was looking like she was fishing for Blake to choose her and stay. I can’t be here without you! There’s no one you’ll stay for?!?Ever since she found out Aven can’t dance, I think she’s been secretly hoping for other options.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

The producers really got into everyone’s heads to orchestrate these rematches. Rachel lost both of her options in the fallout. I was cringing hard when that guy stepped forward. Then I learned when Jesse said good-bye to him that his name is Tyler—which is similar enough to Tanner. I thought Mike or someone was just moseying up to grab a rose.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Kylee was looking like she was fishing for Blake to choose her and stay. I can’t be here without you! There’s no one you’ll stay for?!?Ever since she found out Aven can’t dance, I think she’s been secretly hoping for other options.

It was weird. She was acting like she was into him, and I haven't even noticed the two talking. I guess it was edited out.

Gosh, none of these men are into Rachel. I wonder what is up. She's a pretty woman and men are visually and sexually motivated, especially in their 20s. I felt a little embarrassed for her. 

Eliza is simpering and little girlish for my taste, but she is also adorable. Her smile lights up her face. 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Then I learned when Jesse said good-bye to him that his name is Tyler—which is similar enough to Tanner.

I think his name is Taylor and he behaved as a gentleman when Tanner rudely interrupted his private conversation with Jess. She should have said " have some manners and excuse yourself Tanner, I am talking to Taylor right now ".

• Applause 2
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It was weird. She was acting like she was into him, and I haven't even noticed the two talking. I guess it was edited out.

I think initially Kylee was smitten with Aven's looks but came to realize they don't enjoy each other's company. Her chasing after Blake on his way out the door had a smell of desperation about it.

Gosh, none of these men are into Rachel. I wonder what is up.

I too wonder what's up? My guess is that her heart is more into building television career than it is true love, and perhaps the men she meets can sense that.

Eliza is simpering and little girlish for my taste, but she is also adorable. Her smile lights up her face. 

Agreed, her smile is truly incredible.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I'm actually a little sad to see Brayden go, which is a real turn from his season when I couldn't stand him taking up so much screen time. I'm still not sure he's a Right Reasons, but I have enjoyed him being on the beach. 

Rachel must be the most exhausting person in the world, she just cannot get one to stick. What is going on there? It might be her air of desperation, which turns into a real self fulfilling prophesy where she stresses so much about not getting a man that she put men off. 

I swear I don't even know half these people, that guy who awkwardly went up thinking his name had been called could have been Tanner for all I know. Even worse, I don't think we're getting any engagements out of this one, the shows constant manipulations trying to create drama might have backfired. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Televisionhurts said:

Nobody here is buying AaronB and Eliza to be engaged?

I think Aaron and Eliza will get engaged. Now do I think they’ll actually get married? Probably not, but I see them lasting about 8 months. I also think Kaylee and Aven will get engaged for TV purposes but will break up the first week out when they realize they have nothing to talk about in real life. I think Canadian Sarah and that goofy pilot guy will be the wildcard couple and actually get married and people will be like, huh, were they even on the show? Who else is there? I think all the rest of the couples are crumbling fast.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 3

I'm glad that Jess and the Canadian guy broke up- they had zero chemistry, and he was too old for her anyway.  Their parting hug looked like a student and teacher on the last day of school! 😄  Why was this episode only 37 minutes? Aren't these episodes usually an hour and a half?! I didn't even bother setting out my snack platter for this joke of an episode that I waited two weeks for 😭🍿

Why do these annoying girls say, "my person" or "I want to find my person"? There are billions of men on this planet! If it doesn't work out with one, there are many more men to date down the line.  It's not the end of the world if Tyler, Tanner, Aven or any other basic bros don't like you, teenybopper contestants! 😏

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • LOL 5