Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Pegasus Girl

• Start Topic

Jules begins to question her past, taking Wes on a journey to investigate. Lucy and Jack chase down a lead that may reveal Jules’ origin. And Kira confronts Darros about his handling of Lucy.

Premiered today on Australian streaming service STAN.

The whole brainwashing Jules was super creepy. They had answer for everything. Grandfather had a stroke; random friend shows up; foster family teed up. That Doctor is a monster. 

I liked that Lucy spilled the beans to the boyfriend sooner than later. So now he can be more involved. Similarly, getting Lucy and Jules on the same page already is a smart move. 

Charlie is unraveling hard. I'm glad they're keeping this plot going. They are kind of ignoring her. Can she read lips too? Lucy doesn't talk much to her when she's signing. 

The actor playing Jules is doing well too. So far she only got to be hostile, which is understandable being kidnapped. Now she's getting to show some nuance. That diary was so cringe. She's as relentless as Lucy. I love in 2050 you can just still roll up to someone's house. I wasn't expecting him to have written the entire diary. I figured someone else wrote it and just cribbed the line from the book. You'd think they would have AI do it. That seems some weak nonsense chatgpt would be able to come up with. 

The scene forcing her to take the pills was chilling too. Good thing 'a lady needs her own bathroom!' 

I'm pleased to see Reed Diamond doubling down on his Reed Diamondness. 

• Like 2

I'm enjoying the show and the way they're handling things so far. Agree with all that @DoctorAtomic said. Some incredibly creepy scenes (how can people be that cold and detached?!) but love that Jules is so strong, even though she must be beyond freaked out. 

Charlie is a great character, and it feels like they're being truthful about her emotional state. She obviously needs counseling... maybe she could go to Lucy's friend.